Recent accomplishments from our 2019-2020 youth cheer season and why we love Pop Warner! 💚🧡
– We had all 4 youth cheer teams make it to Nationals
– We had all 4 youth cheer teams place top 3 in the Nation!
– We became NATIONAL CHAMPS for the first time in Hurricane youth cheer history!!! (2 at that) 🥇🥇
– We became youth cheer GLOBAL CHAMPIONS for the first time as well!! 💍
– Our cheer Peewees beat 27 teams!!!!!! If you don’t know cheer, that is a lot of teams especially only going to 4 competitions.
– Our varsity cheer team was undefeated!!! 💪
– Our Mitey Mites and Peewees cheer squads placed top 2 all year!!
It was such a DREAM youth cheer season!! 😍
The reason we love Pop Warner the best is getting to compete at Disney! This gives these kids such an amazing experience and memories that will last a lifetime!
The following information will be required for Youth Cheer signups
Original Birth Certificate (with raised seal from the office of Vital Statistics).
Participant Contract / Parental Consent Form – Name must match the birth certificate exactly. (DOWNLOAD HERE)
Physical Form – dated after January 1st, 2020, and signed and stamped by physician. (DOWNLOAD HERE)
Last report card with all 4 quarters.
A completed submission in our online registration system with all information completed and all required documents uploaded. Enter Child’s Infomation EXACTLY as it appears on the official birth certificate. This charge saves $25 vs. paying after July 31st. All payments must be made before August 15th. You have the option of paying in Full now or making a $50 deposit today. You will be able to pay towards the remaining balance at any time. Please be sure to pay the entire balance before August 1st or the remaining balance will increase by $25 All Forms in links are fillable online and can be printed for signature.
FORM MUST BE FILLED OUT ELECTRONICALLY WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ALL SIGNATURES, WHICH MUST BE DONE IN INK. These Forms can be uploaded in your cart where it shows the product details, or it can be found later in your account under my orders. Click “View” on the order, and on the next screen you will see a blue button that says “upload”. This will allow you to upload all documents required for approval.